2015年8月6日木曜日

Hello!
My name is Taichi Maeshouji. I`m 18 years old.Come from Touchiku high school in Fukuoka.
I`m a first grade student and belong to department of education.
The reason why I choose this class is my motivation to improve my English skills.
Of course,it`s a part of reason that your class sound like interesting lol.
I want to do several things in this class. I cannot write everything here.  So cut this time.                    
I have a dream to be a firefighter. So I have to work out harder now. However, it`s very very hot this summer too. It makes me bore and I don`t want to go outside nowadays.Then I hit a good idea. "Go to see with my friends"



6 件のコメント:

  1. Of course,it`s a part of reason… >
    Of course, part of the reason…

    Don't forget: one space after every comma and period.
    Also, use SHIFT-7 for apostrophes.

    返信削除
  2. I can't write a lot of English too.
    Let's do our best together !

    返信削除
  3. Let's both do our best to improve English skills!

    返信削除
  4. Hi,Maesyo.
    Let's enjoy this summer.

    返信削除
  5. It makes me bore >

    It makes me feel bored OR
    It bores me

    返信削除